The industry leading OTEK system is now successfully installed in every sector of the laundry landscape from small commercial establishments to large public and government facilities.
Employing Ozone gas as a cleansing and disinfection booster the OTEK system exploits ozone's highly active energy state to replace the use of heat in accelerating the work of the water and chemicals. The process speeds up the destruction of soil and micro-organisms.
Ozone gas is a tri-atomic allotrope of oxygen, in other words there are three atoms to an oxy- gen molecule instead of the normal two. And since Ozone is unstable, in a wash cycle the extra atom disengages and combines with other chemical molecules, boosting their properties while simultaneously oxidising and decomposing soil.
The activity of ozone also expands the weave of the linen, helping to release ingrained soil and chemical re deposition. The result - improved cleanliness, enhanced whiteness and colours and a high level of disinfection.
The patented OTEK system utilises 185 nanometre ultra violet lamps to form small amounts of ozone. The ozone is then fed into the laundry machine throughout the whole length of the wash and OTEK customers benefit from an industry leading solution that:
- Outperforms all existing ozone systems in the market place.
- Is quick and easy to install with minimal ongoing maintenance.
- Is suitable for washing machines from 5 to 200 kg.
- Costs half the price of most other systems currently available.
Immediate savings through attractive OTEK rental plans.
With more than 450 installed systems, small and large, OTEK continues to produce outstanding results with many customers reporting:
- Laundry productivity improvements of up to 33%
- Reductions in utilities costs of up to 40%
- Reductions in energy costs of up to 90%
- Reduced carbon footprints of up to 40%
In essence the OTEK system is not only self liquidating but delivers substantial cost and performance improvements in every key performance indicator.